Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For what?

So, I was thinking quietly to myself as I walked to the middle school from the high school. Here are some of my thoughts: Mainly I was thinking that no matter what friends you have or their social status or anything related to that you should always treat them kindly and like they are your friend, around everyone. Not only should you do this but you should also not be ashamed of them, if they are your friend there is always something you like about them and that is why you became their friend in the first place. Even if you don't show that you are ashamed, that doesn't count, you really need to be fully confident in your mind as well as on the outside of the friend you are with. They are a little bit scattered, but I just wanted to throw them out there and let people know some of my thoughts on this subject.

No comments: