Saturday, February 6, 2010

For Emily

Okay, here's what I have been up to. First, I am desperately trying to write a song, and whenever I start humming a random tune in my head I record it on my camera so I don't forget it. Also, last night in my dream, me (in my dream) started coming up with a line for a song, I think I remember it. Also, yesterday I learned the Hoedown Throwdown, for fun, because I wanted to learn a choreographed dance, because I thought that would be fun, and it was. Plus I can go up with my friend and do the dance at the next dance, with the other few people who know it. :P Well, that is my new post.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm excited to hear what you come up with, dear! WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT ME YOU SHOULD PLAY IT AT VELOUR!!!! (Spring Break,I mean. Or whenever. At some point.)
I miss you a lot. Especially your hugs. I wish you could have come to the rugby game.
You'd better come see me over Spring break or I am going to die.