Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'll Be the Shortie

Well, I am the middle kid in my family, and of course my big brother and my big sister have always been taller than me and so have my mom and my dad. I don't think I will be passing them up anytime soon if I ever do. But, recently my little brother passed me up and is now a little bit taller than me. I think he is going to be taller than my big brother. Now today, my little sister asks me if she can wear my volleyball shoes, because she doesn't have any and she has tryouts today. I tell her no for a while, because I don't think they fit her. But when I finally look we match our feet without shoes on and hers is basically the same size as mine, just the tiniest bit smaller. So, I let her borrow the shoes. But that is so wild. I think that I am going to be the shortest one in my family, and I'm not even short. I'm 5'6", but I think my little sister will pass me up as well, most of her body is legs and so, yeah, I'm pretty sure she will pass me up. Well that's it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Bahaha! I wish I was shorter right now. :P The grass is always greener...