Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was pretty amazing, mostly in the morning, because for me that is the only part that actually feels like Christmas. I got cute clothes and things and am hoping to get a pair of Toms shoes, maybe navy blue ones, from my grandparents. Christmas Eve was also very fun, we had people over at our house (which my mom likes having). The missionaries were over for a long time because there really wasn't much to do on Christmas Eve because so many people are away. Later we went over to our friends house to make tamales (a tradition to do on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve for mexican families) that was cool, and now we have a ton at our house which is good because I like them. Now, after Christmas we have family over and another week to spend out of school. Yay! :D

No comments: