Saturday, December 12, 2009

Volunteering

Well, this week we were invited by my Young Womens President to go and volunteer at the Coachella Valley Rescue Mission at breakfast time. So, three of us went including my Young Womens Pres. They start serving breakfast there really early so we had to be there by 5:45, EARLY! Anyways we got there and were helping out and stuff, and then the first group was done having breakfast so we started making PB&J sandwiches, and while we were doing that one of our girls wasn't feeling good and she almost passed out, it was scary, and she looked dead. So, we made her eat some oranges and then half of a danish and drink some milk. When we were done we just went home, and that is about all I have done today. P.S. I don't think I am very good at this posting everyday thing, but I'll try.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad you're doing well, and can't wait to see you again! :)