Sunday, July 8, 2012

Well we taught Relief Society

And it went rather well. I would just like to testify of the fact that personal stories are the BEST for Sunday lessons. It is a good thing I had a lot of them to share, so if you don't have any motivation to do anything outgoing, just think about it being a really great story one of these days, and that you will  be able to share it in a lesson one day. Also, on the topic of Relief Society, why is it called that? I feel like people should enter the room and everyone should be in massage chairs, or if you look at it in a different light we should all be suited up to save lives. Which I guess you could draw a huge parallel between the church and saving lives, but anyhow I just wonder how that name came to be. I feel old saying Relief Society because that was always what people older than me were in, now that I am in it, it's kind of like "Oh no! Old is upon us!" aha. Well that's all for today. 

No comments: