Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beach Trip

All went well, pretty much on our beach trip. Eli came along and so did Aarons friend Jared. Mostly everyone was in the waves. Makean and I sang the Grass song and that was fun. (I brought my ukulele) We went to in-n-out on the way home and got yummy stuff. Then when I got home I was super tired and all three of the kids at home were sunburnt. So, the aloe-vera plant came out and we all had it's snot-like slime put onto us. But it felt better. All of us are still sunburnt today so that will probably happen again tonight. I am just hoping my sunburn on my face goes away by tomorrow because we have picture day tomorrow. That would stink if I had a sunburn. Anyway that is about it. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

AAH! I can finally leave a comment! I'm so glad you had a good time at the beach! :)