Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dances and Friends

Had a wonderful time last night with my friend (we'll call her Melany). This was her first dance, so she didn't know what was going to happen, but knew she would have an amazing time because that is just the kind of person she is. We had a great time dancing fast songs and then finding people to dance with for slow songs. She is not in our ward, but she always comes with us to Girl's Camp because she is the only YW in her branch, so all of the girls knew who she was, but the guys didn't. While we were dancing they would call her weird and she didn't care, and we just kept on dancing however we felt like. That was kind of funny, because by the end of the night while I was dancing with someone and guy from our ward (let's say Joe) came up and asked me where my friend was and I said "I don't know, I lost her two dances ago." and it was funny. He wasn't so happy that I didn't know where she was though. Then later when the dance ended (the dance I just talked about was the last slow dance of the night) I found out that one of our guys (call him Adam) asked Melany to dance and another guy (Bob) got mad because he wanted to dance with her for the last dance. So, funny. When we finally got home, she slept over at our house and we were both super tired and talked for about five minutes and then we fell asleep with the light on. When we woke up in the morning Melany had to leave for her church and we were both still super tired so not much happened. I hope to see her again soon, maybe having her come to the next one or the one after that. :)

No comments: