Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Orales

So, today I was signed up for my spanish oral and had roughly wrote it and memorized it, but I still needed a little help. So I asked my friend who is a native speaker of spanish for some help at lunch time. He helped me and then I had a couple minutes to memorize it a little during lunch and some in spanish while my teacher was talking and the two people before me were doing their orals. By the way before I left my friend at lunch he told me to tell my teacher that he helped me and I would get an A. But of course I said no. So, anyway while I was doing my oral I said something that I really hadn't learned how to say but my friend had told me about, and my teacher asks how I know so much spanish. So I told him I had help from my friend and when I checked my grade I got an A. Hahhaa.

No comments: