Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Days

I love good days. Doesn't everyone? I love it when I come into first period and my friends are there next to me, and then funny people behind me make jokes. I love it when I got to second period and we learn something interesting and new that I didn't know. I love when I go to third period and people talk to me that I don't know that well. I love it when I go to fourth period and Bridget says hi to me and says something nice. I love it when I go to lunch and Natalie and Dylan are there and we make funny jokes. I love it when I go to fifth period and I say something correctly in spanish. I love it when I go to sixth period and I meet someone new or get to know them more. I love it when school ends and I can talk to people and then go home and relax for a while. Well, that is about it, just trying to look for the positive side in things today. :)

No comments: