Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yes!

So, first of all I must tell you that ever since around 7th grade my average for an essay has been a high B. So today my teacher is talking about our Ender's Game essays's because we are finally going to get them back. So she is talking and saying "Well most of them were good and the people who got A's were the people who I could tell understood the book, answered the question and provided examples. There were only two 100% and those were the people who not only understood the book, answered the question and provided examples but also wrote a very nice essay." So I volunteer to be one of the people to pass stuff out, not because I look at peoples grades (because I don't, I wouldn't want someone to look at mine) but because I was bored so I figured why not. So then I am finished passing them out and I find someone has passed mine back to me, and as it turns out I was one of the people who got a 100%, I am sooooo happy! :D (I don't know who the other person is though.)

2 comments:

Emily said...

HOORAY! I'm really happy for you!

Dana said...

WOOT! WOOT! GO MADELYN!